Back office accounting, therefore, is the financial management of a company that essentially works behind the scenes. The accounting tasks are the same as other companies, normally including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and inventory management. Companies may be able to outsource back office accounting to a third party in order to focus on their main business goals.
What do you do in accounting office?
An accounting department provides accounting services and manages the finances of a company. Its responsibilities include recording accounts, paying bills, billing clients and customers, tracking assets and expenditures, managing payroll and keeping track of critical tax documents.
If you have a specific bookkeeping-related function not listed here, it is likely we are able to provide it. When you complete the Get A Quote Questionnaire, please explain on the last page your specific requirements beyond those enumerated below. The team at Let’s Ledger has been back office accounting an essential part of our company. It allowed our executive team to focus our attention on growth and leave the accounting to them. We drive everything from client onboarding to revenue recognition. Our AI driven software classifies all of your financial transactions in real-time.
Laurice Gajda Fullstaq Marketer It’s great to have an outside team that feels like it’s part of our team. If you have a question or comment about our services, or you’d like an IQ BackOffice representative to contact you, please use the form below. If you have a question or comment about our Business Process Outsourcing services, or you’d like an IQ BackOffice representative to contact you, please use the form below. IQ BackOffice has helped many large manufacturing and distribution clients reduce their Accounts Payable matching exception rates from over 50% to less than 10%.
By embracing outsourcing, leaders can gain that time back, freeing them to spend less time on the financial minutiae and more time on big-picture strategic initiatives that move the needle. In today’s ever more competitive business world, executives are always on the lookout for new ways to gain efficiencies. Whether it’s through cutting costs or embracing new technologies to streamline labor-intensive workflows, there’s no shortage of opportunities for business leaders looking to optimize the way their business operates. Our diverse team has a wide array of industry expertise from renewable energy, real estate, technology, healthcare, non-profits, and others. We help you streamline accounting processes to provide business value.
Outsourced accounting services that meet your challenges and move you forward
Ensure accurate and timely payment processing, with simple approvals that result in seamless processing. You will have just-in-time accounting information through secured cloud-based accounting software at anytime and anywhere you are. Financial management reporting, budgeting, and cash flow forecasting. We make business finances & accounting painless, stress free, & easy to understand while giving you real-time visibility into your business 24/7.
- Partnering with an outsourced accounting firm gives leaders access to real-time financial information, enabling higher-confidence decision-making.
- For all your finance, management, and light legal needs, trust our dedicated team of outsourced accounting and operations experts.
- Many outsourced accounting relationships begin on a relatively small scale and then expand over time as the business’s financial needs evolve.
- IQ also has an amazing group of U.S. based account reps who take care of our needs.
- This includes a process to capture specific information for financial management, activities in place to record transactions into ledgers, and a manner into which a company puts together financial reports.
- We save you the time needed to hire, train, and supervise multiple accounting employees.